- Peter KleinFounder and Chair of the Board
- Andrea CrossanExecutive Director
- Britney DennisonExecutive Editor
- Andrea Zeelie-VargaDevelopment Officer
- Andrew MunroeDigital Producer
- Sharon NadeemProducer/Head of Partnerships
- Michelle MeiklejohnComms & Audience Engagement Lead
- Emma ArkellSocial Media Editor
- Katarina SabadosReporter
- David RummelEditor-at-large
- Jane ListerResearch Manager, Hidden Costs
The GRC is based at the University of British Columbia’s School of Journalism, Writing, and Media. This allows us to provide student training, mentorships, fellowships, and employment opportunities. See our past students or learn more about student opportunities.
- Emma Barnes-Lewis2022/2023 Supply Chain Reporting Fellow, University of Bath
- Sonal GuptaResearch Assistant, University of British Columbia
- Hanna HettResearch Assistant, University of British Columbia
- Bea LehmannResearch Assistant, University of British Columbia
Contributors and partners
We aim to reach diverse global audiences — this is why partnerships are a core tenet of the GRC. We partner with journalists and media outlets from around the world. See our contributors and partners.
We also work with experts, researchers and universities to broaden our understanding of complex issues. We are currently working with a network of scholars to deepen our knowledge around supply chains. See our supply chain network.
Board and advisors
For a list of current board members and advisors, please visit this page.